Biochemistry Departmental Awards
A nomination should include a nominating letter from a faculty member, CV (resume), and any supporting documents such as reprints, manuscript in press, supporting letters, etc., deemed pertinent to the Committee’s decision process.
All nomination packet files should be combined into a single PDF and submitted electronically to Mary Villarreal (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, October 7.
Undergraduate Students are encouraged to apply for the following departmental awards:
- Pamela J Fraker Undergraduate Scholarship
- Professor Richard L Anderson Endowed Undergraduate Research Prize
- Dr. James K. Billman, Jr. Undergraduate Research Award
- BMB Undergraduate Research Fellowship
- NEW: Moore-Billman Scholarship in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
The deadline to apply is Monday, October 7, 2019.