Toggle Accessibility Tools
This site does not support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser such as: Chrome,
Firefox, Safari (included with Mac OS) or Edge (included with Windows).
- Combinatorial control of flavonoid biosynthesis by R2R3-MYB and bHLH factors.
- Elucidation of the gene regulatory grids in maize and other grasses.
- Control of Arabidopsis cell cycle by unusual R2R3-MYB factors.
- Biosynthesis, trafficking, and sequestration of anthocyanins.
- Biosynthesis, health-promoting activities and metabolic engineering of flavones