- Ongoing - Graduate School Calendar
Full calendar of events for graduate students from grad.msu.edu
- Ongoing - University Outreach and Engagement Workshops for Students
Upcoming professional development opportunities for students.
- Ongoing - Graduate Student Life & Wellness Events
Here you will find the tools, resources, and programs to not only help you succeed, but have a great experience overall.
- Ongoing - MSU Scholarships
A portal for scholarships and fellowships offered through MSU.
- BMB Postdoc Teaching Internship Program (PTIP)
Training and career development for MSU postdoctoral researchers.
- April 9, 2018
- MSU SACNAS Spring Research Symposium
An opportunity to give a 10-minute presentation on STEM research. Prizes will be given to top three presentations. Topics are due April 13th. RSVPs accepted until April 23rd. Event held April 27th from 10 AM to 1 PM.
- March 22, 2018
- University Graduate Certification in College Teaching Institute
A two-day course leading to a certification is being offered to doctoral students and postdocs. The course will be held May 10 – 11 at the MSU Union Ballroom. Registration is required.
- March 2, 2018
- DOE Office of Science Graduate Student Research (SCGSR) Program
Thesis research opportunities are available at Department of Energy laboratories. The SCGSR program provides supplemental funds for graduate awardees to conduct part of their thesis research at a host DOE laboratory/facility in collaboration with a DOE laboratory scientist within a defined award period. Applications are due May 15, 2018.
- March 2, 2018
- Cryo-EM Workshop for Graduate Students
A 3-day workshop for graduate students taught by internationally recognized Cryo-EM experts will be offered at the Van Andel Research Institute from August 13 to August 15. Application period is from March 1 - May 1, 2018.