The computer facility is equipped with 10 student and one instructor workstation to accommodate the following courses:
- One hour lecture per week explains and demonstrates the techniques.
- Two hours of hands-on laboratory work in a project-like setting.
- BMB 961 Dynamics and Interactions of Proteins and Nucleic Acids
- Course: offered every other year (Fall 2013, 2015, etc.)
- Taught by: Michael Feig, Leslie Kuhn
- Contact: Michael Feig, email@example.com.
- BMB 961 (PDF), Concepts in Protein Structure Analysis and Modeling
- Taught by: Michael Feig, Michael Garavito, Leslie Kuhn, Kaillathe Padmanabhan, Honggao Yan.
- Course: 2 credits, offered every other fall semester (Fall 2014, 2016, etc.).
- Syllabus: Fall 2014 (PDF)
- Contact: Kallaithe Padmanabhan (Pappan), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QB 826, Introduction to Quantitative Biology Techniques - Summer 2014 (listed as a Fall course)
- Intensive one-week workshop.
- Interdisciplinary student teams participate in morning biology lab session, afternoon computer lab sessions, and evening discussions that integrate these aspects of interdisciplinary research.
- Course: 1 credit
- Meets: Everyday - August 11-15, 2014
- Summer (Fall) 2014: Course Syllabus
- Taught by: Claire Vieille
Contact: Claire Vieille, email@example.com