Kaillathe Padmanabhan (Pappan) ( email@example.com ), is happy to assist with:
- Providing technical help with computers, peripherals and software to faculty, staff and students. This also includes our faculty who are housed in other buildings.
- With so many options available these days to purchase computer systems and peripherals, I help the faculty and staff with purchase of computers, software and other technology related equipments.
- Troubleshoot network related problems within the building.
- Advise and help students and faculty on all aspects of macromolecular structures and modeling in their research in BMB and other departments on campus.
- Assist with structural biology courses.
- Maintenance and upgrade of systems and scientific software on the PC's and Linux workstations in the computer facility. This facility is extensively used for teaching structural biology courses.
- Assist with printing scientific posters on the large format printer. This service is provided for the entire campus.
- Anyone in the department should feel free to ask me for whatever help they need.
Steve Lundback ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), provides support with:
- Maintain department websites
- D2L course management
- Software installation and upgrades
- Perl script development
- Posters printing
- Video recording of department seminars