If you have BMB advising questions, click here to email both BMB advisors.
All academic advising for Biochemistry will be available virtually until further notice.
Leslie and Evelyn are using the new Online Appointment Scheduling system for scheduling advising appointments. Instructions to schedule an appointment are available here.
NOTE: If you are living in a different time zone and posted appointments times are not convenient, please email Leslie and Evelyn to schedule an appointment. We will do our best to accommodate students' schedules, especially if you are 4+ hours ahead or behind Eastern time.
Appointments will take place via Zoom video conference. If you are unable to utilize Zoom for your appointment, please indicate in the appointment notes that you would prefer a phone appointment and include the number at which you can be reached. Additionally, please do not hesitate to email us with questions and we will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
NOTE: For questions about Biochemistry (BMB) department course overrides, please contact the override coordinator, Mary Villarreal, directly, at email@example.com and/or submit the online override request form, found here: https://bmb.natsci.msu.edu/undergraduate/override-request-special-permissions-form/
Academic Success Strategies & Resources
Presentation for BMB 101 Fall 2017 (link to PDF)
College of Natural Science Academic Advising
College of Natural Science Academic forms (reinstatement, release of information, repeat extension)
Lyman Briggs College
Override Request Form
Registrar's Student Services
Schedule of Courses
Undergraduate Research Opportunities
Student Support Services:
- All Gender Campus Restroom Map
- Associated Students at MSU - MSU's student government
- Career Services Network - Career exploration, career advising, and career placement
- Center for Service Learning and Civic Engagement - Linking students and faculty to community
- Department of Student Life - Opportunities for students to clarify their values, potentials, roles and relationships
- Education Abroad - Support, assist and guide in developing programs and services that maximize a student's learning experience abroad
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, and Transgender Resource Center
- MSU Counseling Center - Helping students deal with life issues
- Office of Academic & Cultural Transitions (OCAT)
- Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives
- Office of Institutional Equity (OIE)
- Olin Student Health Center - Health and wellness for students
- Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities - Services for students with disabilities
- University Ombudsperson
- Veterans Resources