Override Request Form

Click to access the Biochemistry Override Request Form  (MSU NetID and password required)

This form is to be used for Biochemistry department courses, ones listed as BMB.

For override questions and assistance with using the override form, please contact Mary Villarreal, via email, at villar30@msu.edu. Overrides are processed between the hours of 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday only.


ATTENTION:  If you need an override for a Biological Sciences Department Course (courses such as BS 161, 171, etc...) click here to access the Biological Sciences Override Request Form.  The Biochemistry department and the Biological Sciences department are completely separate departments and each handles their own overrides.