Biochemistry Research Store
- Our storefront is open for in-person purchases, BUT we still HIGHLY recommend and encourage customers to continue ordering via email.
- Emailed in-stock orders will be filled as they are received, and a confirmation email will be sent when the order is ready for pickup. Customers may pick up their orders from the BMB Store front desk at their convenience after their confirmation email is received.
- Customers must remain in the waiting area at the front desk of the BMB Store when purchasing items or picking up orders. No customers are allowed past the customer service desk.
- Transactions will be entered into the system and packages will be signed out by the BMB Store staff.
As a reminder, these are some of the fantastic benefits of ordering through the BMB Store:
- Same-day order placement for requests emailed by 12 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Order tracking - updates and notifications regarding non-stock orders.
- Many great discounts through various vendors.
- Vigorous price-shopping - we can often find products from multiple vendors, and work hard to find our customers the lowest price possible.
- Free S&H through most vendors, often overnight.
- Prompt receipt and storage of ordered items; we’ll keep it safe until you can come get it -- no rush!
- Continual customer support - we’ll be the liaison between the vendor and you; we’ll help you with replacements, defective items, etc.
Monday through Friday
9 am – 12 pm and 1 pm – 4 pm
The BMB Store follows the university’s holiday schedule. Exceptions to normal business hours will be posted at the top of the BMB Store online catalog.
(MSU NetID and password required)
- chemical, laboratory and office supplies to the MSU community
- non-stock order system to cater to your needs
- economical pricing
- excellent service
- freezer program for restriction enzymes, PCR and modification enzymes, molecular weight markers, and competent cells
- vendor meet and greets