MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
Highlights of the Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Program
- Fifty Excellent Faculty, with diverse research interests, external funding, and international reputation.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities, for genomics, metabolomics, and proteomics; for structural biology (X-ray crystallography and NMR); for flow cytometry and microscopy; and for computation and graphics.
- Attention to Professional Development, with personal career mentoring and workshops on writing and public speaking.
- One of the Best Places to Work, as attested by several surveys: One of Top 10 "Best Places to Work Scientific Institutions", The Scientist Magazine survey: MSU a "Best Place to Work 2010."
- Pleasant Living Environment, with beautiful campus, access to many cultural and recreational activities, and small city atmosphere.
- Faculty and their current area of research.
- Financial Support
- Learn more about life in East Lansing