Undergraduate research is an invaluable experience, whether you decide on professional or graduate school or a research job after college. There are some paid research positions in labs. You can also volunteer in a lab to gain research experience or complete undergraduate research for credit.
Charles Drew Science Scholars Program
Plant Genomics @ Michigan State University
Summer Research Opportunities Program (SROP)
- Courses BMB 490 and BMB 499
- Molecular Biology Study Abroad - Düsseldorf, Germany (PDF)
- National Science Foundation Funded Internships
- Paid Positions:
- Many laboratories hire undergraduate helpers as laboratory aides or dishwashers. Such a job looks good on a resume and is useful entry into a research laboratory.
- Check listings on Handshake