Undergraduate research is an invaluable experience, whether you decide on professional or graduate school or a research job after college.
- Guidelines for finding undergraduate research positions
- Courses BMB 490 and BMB 499
- Research Abroad
- Biological Science Internships/Research Opportunities
Presenting your Research
- The BMB Undergraduate Poster Session is held each spring. Students are notified about how to participate by e-mail from the Undergraduate Program office. Posters may be printed by our department's Macromolecular Computer Facility (Advance scheduling is greatly appreciated.) Financial support for printing costs is often available from the faculty researcher.
- University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum (UURAF) - April each year
- Mid-Michigan Symposium for Undergraduate Research Experiences (Mid-SURE) - July each year
- Check the Undergraduate Research Office’s Events calendar for upcoming undergraduate research workshops