For Prospective Students
Highlights of the Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Program
Quick Links for the BMB Graduate program
- Fifty Excellent Faculty, with diverse research interests, external funding, and international reputation.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities, for genomics, metabolomics, and proteomics; for structural biology (X-ray crystallography and NMR); for flow cytometry and microscopy; and for computation and graphics.
- Attention to Professional Development, with personal career mentoring and workshops on writing and public speaking.
- East Lansing is One of the Best Places to Live, as attested by Livability.com 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live
- Pleasant Living Environment, with beautiful campus, access to many cultural and recreational activities, and small city atmosphere.
- Faculty and their current area of research.
- BMB Graduate School Flyer
If you have questions regarding your application status, please email the BMS office at email@example.com
BioMolecular Science Gateway
Michigan State University has organized six of the biological sciences graduate units (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Genetics, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Physiology) under one umbrella, designated as the BioMolecular Science Gateway (BMS).